Saturday, February 2, 2008

My First Hostess Party


My friend Paula is having a baby in two weeks and another friend of mine and her mother decided to throw her a shower today. I had a blast. This is the first shower I have ever helped host and it was at my house. I thought it was a great party and we had so much fun getting it all ready. Amy and I stayed up until after 1 lastnight putting the final touches on the party favors. We decorated little boxes to put peteti fors in. SOO CUTE! We also spent a lot of time making little open-faced tomato and cucumber sandwhiches. We thought we made to many but all were eated but 7. I thought that was great. Our guests agreed to have their pictures made for a book we made for the baby. I am very proud of Mrs. Jackie, Amy and me. Here are some pics of the party.




1 comment:

Mimi said...

You did a beautiful job! From the pictures, a professional could well have created your "treats" and your table. Well done indeed!
Mimi