Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Reasons why I love to Work out with StrollerFit and Restore the Core


  1. I have lost all my baby weight and then some AND it did not take long.

  2. My biceps are stronger than when I played soccer at Samford!

  3. Neely Kate has learned how to exercise herself. She can stretch her arms and do squats. She is soo funny to watch. She will even say squat and squeeze.

  4. Neely Kate loves to go and see her friends.

  5. It is fun mommy and daughter time, she loves to laugh at the tickling and sing all the songs with us.

  6. I have learned how to count to 10 in French. This is a big accomplishment since I only took french for a semester in the 6th grade at St. Paul's with Ms. Nelson.

  7. Restore the Core has tightened muscles I didn't know I had.

  8. I get to work out and focus on taking care of me. Taking care of me is extremely important. If I take care of me, than I am becoming a better mother to neely kate and a better wife to Chris.

  9. Victoria is an awesome an instructor and pushes me to the max to get the best workout possible.

  10. Chris has to go work out with us on Daddy Does StrollerFit days. (see previous post)

  11. It is completely interactive. Neely Kate enjoys getting out for ab time, but due to her love of running around, she is confined to her stroller.

  12. I get to teach others and help them achieve their personal fitness goals.

  13. All the wonderful women I have met and become friends with. It is so nice to be friends with women experiencing the same things I do day in and day out.

I need to add another. All the inches that seem to, at times, melt away. Although that is hard with all the after workout Starbucks I share with our friends.



2 comments:

e said...

Hey Bethany! I just found your blog through Natalie Roe's! So fun! Neely Kate is SO CUTE!!! I need to find a stroller fit in Jackson!

I'm glad to catch up on your happy life via blog land!
Erin (Burns)

Victoria said...

Of course, I love your Thursday Thirteen. I passed the link to StrollerFit Central and they put your Thursday Thirteen in the Instructor newsletter last week! You're a STAR!!