Saturday, February 2, 2008

Playing Around

I am quite shocked at myself. I decided to be like Chris and attempt to be a computer nerd. I know, it is shocking. In my new nerdiness (is that a word?), I decided to play around with customizing my blog. I picked a new template and it spiraled from there. I was not happy with the dots at all. I checked out other blogs and found things that I really liked and then taught myself how to do it. Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Great job! I like the new format.

Granny said...

Looks good.Knew you do it.
Hugs and kisses

Mimi said...

Your blog looks wonderful! I like your format. You did a great job.
I love the pictures you've printed. Neely Kate is so beautiful!
Mimi

Kelly said...

I like it a lot! I love all you guys!