Wednesday, February 13, 2008

She Asks to go Potty

I wanted to post this yesterday but couldn't because the internet was not working. I was asked to serve on the Site Based Initiative Committee (SBIC) for my school and we had a meeting lastnight. When I got home at 8:30 my little baby was still up waiting to say goodnight to me. As I was getting her ready for bed we somehow started "talking" about the potty. She said "I wanna go potty." We went to her bathroom and I sat her down. She was telling the truth because as soon as she sat down, potty. I am by no means trying to potty train a 17 month old, just getting her used to it so that she will want to when the time is right. She now goes potty before every bath and she sits with success. I guess I need to buy a jar of m&ms for the bathroom.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Sometimes little girls train very easily. Boys tend to be another story. Good for Neely Kate!
Mimi

Natalie said...

wow good job neely kate! so advanced :) love checking your blog! glad i have another one to stalk