Monday, February 4, 2008
Cinderella, Cinderella, Cinderella
"Cinderella, Cinderella night and day its Cinderella." My mom introduced this movie to Neely Kate back in October and I am beginning to say thank you with a little sarcasm in my voice. Since we returned from Mississippi she has requested it at least twice today. I told her today at Mrs. Rose's that she could watch it if she would tell Mrs. Rose goodbye and we leave. Let me go ahead and explain that I had been trying to get her to leave for about 10 minutes at that point. She just ran around the house playing. As soon as I mentioned the movie it was "byebye Rose" and she was trying to open the door. She actually walked to the car instead of trying to run to the side yard. Getting in the carseat was easier than when she was a few weeks old. The only downfall was the 20 minute car ride home in which she told me, "Go watch cinerella." No, I did not forget the "D". That is how she says it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment