Saturday, February 9, 2008

Earning an M&M and Chocolate Milk

Tonight I took part of Neely Kate's potty and placed it on the toilet. She was sitting on her little one for awhile and nothing was happening. I thought I would try letting her "upgrade". I decided maybe she would not focus on holding it and go ahead and potty if she was distracted. I grabbed the closest magazine and started talking about the pictures. The magazine I grabbed, as you can see, was Smart Money. She did use the big girl potty. She looked so cute that I yelled for Chris. He about fell over when he saw her and ran for the camera. Everything is well covered so I feel o.k. posting it. She enjoyed the milk and the candy. I might have to keep a small jar of M&Ms handy. We had a busy day and I posted three times. Make sure you read them all.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow! I'm impressed!!! Way to go.

Mimi said...

Precious picture. She really looks like she is reading.

Mommy's on the way to diaper fredom!
Mimi

Lindsay said...

hahahahaaaaa
I am loving it!