I took Neely Kate to the park at Anderson Elementary on Saturday after the baby shower. I was jealous of the time that Chris got to spend with her. He took her to a different park to feed ducks. Chris said that she got really upset because she thought a duck was goign to get him when it came to feed from his hand. Anyway, the jealous of the time mom kicked in and I wanted some fun time too. Our neighborhood park was full of children so we went to the elementary school. She walked straight up to the swing and asked to swing. She didn't want to stay there long because there were other things to discover. She crawled through tunnels and discovered the wonderful world of slides. She had to do it over and over and over again. The walk home was horrible because she did not want to ride in her wagon but walk. I listened to screaming 3/4 of the way home and then carried her the last bit. She was definitely tired by the end of the day.

Swing me mommy

Come follow me.
No comments:
Post a Comment