We went to Lowe's this afternoon to get some mulch for the front yard, this was greatly needed. Neely Kate had the best time playing. She either ran around looking for her daddy, climbing in and out of the race car shopping cart, or weaving her way through the piles of mulch and garden borders. She climbed behind the stones in the picture to a point where I could not get her. She then proceeded to wedge herself between the bags of mulch behind her and the next set of mulch beside it. She was covered in dirt by the time she emerged. I had to get a wet wipe to her face and ears. The dirt in and around her ears resembled that of an old man's with short gray hairs coming out of them. I know that is a horrible description but it is the best I can do. Chris bought 16 bags and worked hard all afternoon only to discover he needs a bunch more. He went back to by 14 more bags to complete the mulching job. I will blog a guessing game next with the mulch to see if you can notice a change he made.
Neely Kate playing behind the set of stones.
Neely Kate playing behind the set of stones.

No comments:
Post a Comment