Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Places Neely Kate has written on in the past few days.
  1. Red crayon on the kitchen floor
  2. Fabric paint on my kitchen table
  3. Pencil drawings on the walls in the laundry room
  4. Pencil drawings all on the faces of the cabinets and drawers at the kitchen desk.
  5. Pencil on the kitchen floor (a different day and a different spot)
  6. Purple crayon along the top of the t.v. table (at least it is glass)
  7. Color Magic marker on the top of the coffee table and my book
  8. Crayon inside her stroller
  9. White Crayon on the back of Chris's gaming chair
  10. White crayon on the leather over-stuffed chair
  11. Chalk on the walls of the kitchen
  12. Chalk/crayon on the front and back doors
  13. Chalk and crayons on the kitchen bench.

I also need to mention the couch pillow, the sheets for our bed, the speakers and the bathroom countertop.

Let me finish by saying that I LOVE the magic eraser. I shared this tip with a friend of mine so in case you have a special artist in your family that loves to color with permanent markers, try using sunscreen to remove it. I have tried it on many surfaces and have had great success. Before you begin to think that I do not watch my child with art, she happens to do these wonderful masterpieces in under 30 seconds when I am trying to cook dinner.

3 comments:

Nikole said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with a little artist. Thank goodness for Magic Eraser! :)

Mimi said...

She is a budding artist, of course. I did not have a magic eraser when her grandmother was showing her creative side a similar age.

Nothing like new and improved, is there?
Mimi

auntie mae mae said...

well atleast you know she did not get this from her auntie mary:)