Thursday, June 5, 2008

13 Reasons I'm Glad School's Out

1. Sleeping past 5:30!
2. Going to StrollerFit everyday!
3. Going to the beach for 2 weeks!
4. No papers or tests to grade!
5. No students with major issues!
6. Getting to actually cook meals for my family because I am not tired!
7. Putting up a backsplash in the kitchen! Anyone good at picking out tile? I need major help.)
8. Really cleaning up my house well. I know that this sounds weird but it needs it badly.
9. Painting the cabinets in the bathroom. (I want to fix up my house.)
10. Going to Strollerfriends events and playdates!
11. Hanging out with my friends and going shopping frequently!
12. Potty Training Neely Kate!
13. Finally getting to be a STAY AT HOME MOMMY, even if it is only for 3 months.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Woohoo!! We hope to hang out over the summer :)

Kristi said...

Yea! I'll help you pick out tile if you're ready to do it REALLY soon. I love projects! :)

The Giggling Begins... said...

Yeah! We miss you and Nk! See you soon!