Friday, June 6, 2008

First Haircut

I know many of you are thinking, Why would she get NK a haircut, she doesn't have much hair. My dad sent me a text today when I sent a camera photo to him asking me, "What are you doing? She has no hair!" Yes, that is true but it was getting shaggy and soo uneven. My Nene and mom told me that if I would just get it cut than it would grow out even and faster. I finally took their advice. I think it was more of me getting tired of seeing the back of her head look like it needed help. She had two sections of hair that were really long and the middle was no where near catching up. I had remembered one of my blogging friends mentioning that she took her son to Snip Its and that is where I decided to take her. It was really kid friendly, maybe to the extreme. Each chair had a television that broadcasted music sung by different tools used my stylists and she got a card that she was to stick inside this machine after her haircut and get a prize. I noticed that all the other children received lollipops and she didn't. I must say I was proud of NK because she did not need one. They gave me a keepsake bag of her hair for me to keep. One more thing has now taken my baby and turned her into a little, big girl (not to mention earning 4 M&Ms for going teetee and poopoo in the potty yesterday). Here are pictures of the event.

Getting started and a little unsure of the whole thing.


She couldn't make up her mind which t.v. to watch, hers or the one at the other station.


She was such a big girl and minded the stylist's every request.


Almost done.
Rubbing her eyes from being tired because she ran around the gym with two of her friends from StrollerFit.

My big girl after her haircut. Same look, just evened out.

1 comment:

Tyne said...

It was so good to see you guys today! You have been "blogger tagged" go to my blog and see what to do :-)