Monday, June 2, 2008

Here You Go, Mary Claire

You can tell that my sister is bored at home for the summer because she sent me a text today ordering me to update my blog. For a text, it was rather demanding, so here you go Mary(maybe you need a hobby).

Life is still as hectic as usual. School gets out for summer break this Wednesday but I think my brain has been there for the past week or so, not to mention my students. We graduate our 5th graders tomorrow night which should be fun. I hope my genes for throwing a great ceremony come in from my grandmothers because I am in charge of the ceremony and how it runs. No stress there or anything. Prayers would be greatly appreciated for that.


My mother and sister-in-law came in town for the weekend and we had a pleasant time together. Saturday was spent at StrollerFit and the zoo. I do not think Chris enjoyed himself because it was soo hot. We went and saw the new stingray exhibit this time, Chris didn't because he did not want to pay the $2.50 to touch them but the girls did. Normally, NK loves to put her hands in the water but not this time. The stingrays felt so smooth. One was obsessed with Krystal. It repeatedly returned to her and let her pet it for a while. It was neat to watch. Chris forgot to take in the camera so there aren't any pictures to post from the zoo. Krystal took some great ones however, I just need to go in and find where Chris saved them. On Sunday, Krystal and I went and got pedicures. It was nice to sit there and relax for a little bit. We finished the day at the neighborhood park and NK and I went to bed early. She was so fussy because she took less than an hour nap that day. She needs to get over that so that I can have some me time over the summer outside reading a book.


I am including some pictures that have been taken of NK over the course of the past week or two. I also need to upload some video. Now that school is over, I should be much better about posting (is that better MC?). My next post will be of all the new phrases and sayings that my precious, not so little anymore, baby says.

1 comment:

auntie mae mae said...

thank you. much appreciated;)