This is a fun little game that bloggers play, I've never done anything like this before, so here it goes! The rules are as follows:
1. Post the rules!
2. Answer the questions about yourself
3. At the end of the post, list 5-6 people you would like to tag and leave a comment on their blog letting them know.
4. Let the person who tagged you know that you posted your answers.So here goes....
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I had just graduated from high school. I have my ten year reunion in October. I was getting ready to go on Choir Tour with my Church, this was one of my favorite things every year, and preparing for preseason training for the women's varsity soccer team at Samford University in B'ham.
2. What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
- Teach StrollerFit
- Start researching birthday gifts for NK's second birthday
- Check in on Nene by calling my mom every few hours
- Call Pump It Up to reserve a spot for her b-day
- Possibly go shopping, window only because Chris says that if I ever want a second baby, a bigger house or to retire than I need to say money
- Hang out with friends at Starbucks
- Clean the floors and iron
- Prepare to paint the cabinets in the bathroom
I know this is more than 5 but does anyone ever have only 5 things to do in a day?
3. What are some snacks you enjoy?
I like several things so it really depends on my mood. Terrible eating habits I know. I really like Dove milk chocolate, ice cream from Marble Slab, and cold fruit. Can you count Starbucks as a snack?
4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
I would first and foremost QUIT my job and be a SHAM (stay at home mommy). I would set NK up, and any other children we might have, for a secure future. I truly appreciate that my parents paid for my college and private school education throughout middle school and high school, my first cars (The first one was an antique that died on me in the middle of a date and my dad had to come pick us up at a location was different than where I said we were going. I can tell you the story later.) and other things throughout my adult life. I want to do this for her but still teach her the importance of hard work. I would take my parents and Chris's family on family vacations with us. My parents did that with a few of our vacations and now those times are priceless. I would buy a bigger, older home and update it. Buy a boat to play and fish with at the beach and a nicer house to place on my dad's hunting land so my mom could go there and relax in comfort. Nice seat for Alabama football games would be a must and have enough of them for the whole family. Some would be tithed to the Church and other donated to charities such as Ovarian Cancer research.
5. What are three of your bad habits?
Nagging, ask anyone in my family, getting worked up and worry about everything, telling people no when they ask me to do things. I must be turning into my mother, she does absolutely everything. I find this happening more at work.
6. What are 5 places you have lived?
- Mississippi- Florence and Blue Mountain
- San Antonio, TX
- Colombus, GA
- San Antonio again
- Aurura, CO
- Mobile, Al
- Birmingham, AL
- Plano, TX
I was an army brat for the first 10 years of my life.
7. What are 5 jobs you have had?
- soccer coach for high school select girls (right after college)
- StrollerFit instructor (currently)
- teacher (past 6 years and current)
- worked for my dad in dialysis units for a few weeks (college Jan Term)
- referee for little kids soccer games (HS)
8. What is currently playing on your IPOD?
I really do not use it often so I would say exercise songs, children's music for NK and then a few random cds or songs
9. What are the last 5-6 books you have read?
Do I count schoolbooks that I read with my 5th graders? I really do not get the chance to read during the school year so it is hard to remember what I read last year. I know there are many others because I will easily read 4-5 during the summer break but am drawing a blank on this one. You On A Diet (currently) The last Harry Potter book, and The Power of Play.
10. Who do you want to tag?
- Natalie
- Kari
- Whitney
- Monique
- Nikole

No comments:
Post a Comment