Neely Kate loved playing the piano with her uncle Daniel. He played for her and then she played after he left. Ashley went in there as well as they banged around a few notes. She knew she was going to have a blast with her aunt and uncle. Here is a digital camera video of her tickling the ivories.
The next day we went shopping for Aunt Ashley and then spent the evening at a cool place called Itz. I would compare it to an adult version to Chuck-E-Cheese. She had a blast playing skee ball and in the toddler area. Daniel had to watch her because Ashley and I were busy playing Deal or No Deal. Did all of this excitement tire her out? NO! She stayed up until 10:00 that night. It was a struggle to get her up for Church. She went to her first Big Church service there and gave her first tithe, 5 cents. Normally we just drop her off in the nursery, but since we were in a new place, I opted to keep her with me. She was an angel. Thank you to pencils, crayons and Cinderella snacks.
Daniel and Neely Kate cuddled together to watch a movie. Ashley was stuck having to read the same book, a current NK favorite, at least 6 times during the visit. I had a picture of it but it would not show up.

No comments:
Post a Comment