Last night Neely Kate and Barrett made reindeer food. The reindeer needed a snack just like Santa Claus. This was Barret's first time to make reindeer food. I am glad we got to experience that with him. Neely Kate says that she made reindeer food for Rudolph and Barrett made food for Mary. I guess that is Rudolph's girlfriend? I have no clue where she got that from. Millie got to watch them make it.

Barrett spilling his food.

Neely Kate decided to leave a trail to the chimney.

Waking up to see what Santa brought.

Santa Claus left evidence that he came. See the kisses?

Millie also got kisses from Santa.

A girl and her hot rod. This is what greeted her at the bottom of the stairs.

Neely Kate viewing her toys that Santa "brought down the chimney for her"

Driving the Barbie jeep.

Chris is going to have a time
teaching her how to drive. All she does is push the
accelerator and never steers.

I want to go this way.

Santa brought her princess nails in her stocking. Those things stayed on all day.
1 comment:
WOW!!! She made out like a bandit!
Post a Comment