We have been making "cupcakes" all week. My sister gave Neely Kate a wooden cupcake decorating kit by Melissa and Doug for Christmas. It has been a great fun. We decorate the icing first with our special markers and then cook them. I am glad her "icing" doesn't melt. She has had several tea partiesand I have only been invited to one of them. She sets one cupcake at each place at her table and I am not allowed to touch them even when she is no longer playing with them.Thursday, January 14, 2010
Little Pastry Chef
We have been making "cupcakes" all week. My sister gave Neely Kate a wooden cupcake decorating kit by Melissa and Doug for Christmas. It has been a great fun. We decorate the icing first with our special markers and then cook them. I am glad her "icing" doesn't melt. She has had several tea partiesand I have only been invited to one of them. She sets one cupcake at each place at her table and I am not allowed to touch them even when she is no longer playing with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment