Tuesday, July 7, 2009

UGH!!!!!!!!!!

Neely Kate has been a handful today and my patience for all of it is short. I was cleaning the house, it needed desperately, and all of a sudden I heard a strange noise. I turned around in the kitchen only to see Neely Kate pushing her pig from her bathroom into the kitchen. Chris's uncle made her this pig and we keep it in the bathroom so that she can reach the toilet and the sink. The reason she decided it was necessary to bring the pig into the kitchen was so that she could reach the M&M jar. The jar had to find a new home because she could reach the bribe in the bathroom. The pig gave her a great advantage. She can reach the jar but can not get into it. The picture I did catch of her mischievousness is of her playing in the dish I had let dish soap sit in. What fun I did have cleaning it up. Staying at home all day with an almost three year old is no easy task.
Not only did she use the pig to reach the countertop but she tried to use it to reach the top of the fridge where my chocolate that Chris got me for our anniversary is located. She knew this and thought she could get up there. She spent a good 10 minutes trying to get up there. She could reach up to the top of the door pulls and also tried to use them as steps for her feet. When the pig wasn't working she pulled her portable toilet next to the fridge and tried that for a change. I couldn't really be mad at her because it was very funny to observe.



2 comments:

Becca said...

Andrew does this all the time with the kitchen chairs. It is like the second I walk in there he runs behing me pushing the chair yelling "I'll help!"

Anonymous said...

Hey Bethany! I wanted to leave you a comment so you could find our blog! We had so much fun hanging out with you and Neely Kate today! She is adorable! Hope to see you again soon!
~Felicia