We decided to go with option number 4. Chris found out today and I am going to wait another 2 weeks. He has been sworn to not telling anyone on either side of the family with one and only one exception, my mom. Mom had to find out so that she can help Chris surprise. She is coming out here on my birthday so it was appropriate for her to find out. I hope he comes up with a great way to surprise me. I will post when I find out.
The sono went great. Most of the time I had no clue what I was looking at. I recognized the obvious things such as hands, feet, head, stomach and heart. The rest was up for grabs. The baby weighs 14 ounces now. I love how the baby is growing, my stomach is beginning to bulge and yet I have not gained a single ounce. I am truly loving this. I know this will change but it is fun now. You could tell that I was very relaxed for this appointment because my blood pressure was 90/58. The reason I was so relaxed is that I have been feeling the baby move for the past week. I have to wait 4 weeks to hear the heart beat again. I found out I only get one more sono and that is at 36 weeks.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah all round!!!! Are you going to tell everyone else once you find out? Hopefully I will see you next week.
Awesome idea, I don't know if I could do it! Knowing that my husband knows and not me...I think I would die! I can't wait until you find out!!! You'll have to let us know what Chris comes up with! Enjoy the rest of your summer!!!
I can't wait to find out! I hope you get a great surprise from Chris on your birthday. What wonderful news, that you're not gaining too much weight and you get to feel him/her move now!
Post a Comment