Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Computer Nerd Like Daddy

Neely Kate has all of a sudden become very interested in typing on the computer. We have a Mickey Mouse game that she loves to play. I have some what taught her how to slide her finger to move the mouse around so that she can play by herself. I got tired of listening to Minnie Mouse and the shape game so I put the computer on SproutOnline. Yeah for this site. Her favorite cartoons, minus Disney, are on this channel. I was able to do her hair, dust, and get things done in the kitchen. She really needs her own laptop that she can type on so that she will stop interrupting me to type. So far she had to type on a past blog and in an e-mail to my grandmother. She will type a letter and say its sound out loud. I would like some computer time to myself.
I have to put a phone book under her so that she can reach the keyboard. She is rather low in this picture.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That's the way Krystal started, Bethany. Before I knew it she had taken over my computer.