Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mom and Tot Weekend #2

Sitting on the swing enjoying a lollipop and ice cold water. After a long morning at the lazy river, what could be better?
Neely Kate and Gracyn spent most of the time at the beach walking back and forth collecting water and dumping it on the "mountain".

Back and forth. It is amazing the simple things that entertain her at this age.

Me and Neely Kate before the night movie at the resort. They showed Sleeping Beauty on this blow up screen. This was a really fun event and Neely Kate really seemed to enjoy it.
The "sisters" posing for the camera. They were starting to get tired of me telling them to say cheese.
Neely Kate and Gracyn posing again. I love this picture of Neely Kate. I think she looks like such a big girl. I was really taken aback when I saw it. I didn't think she was this big and looking like she was already three pushing four. Time flies way too fast.

Neely Kate decided one afternoon that she needed to take her nap in the closet. I had to lie in the angled closet with her until she fell asleep. She slept in there for 2 hours.

Neely Kate and me outside of the Alamo. We did not go in due to the long line waiting to see the inside and because I needed to eat lunch. She did seem to enjoy taking in the sites but we were both ready to go back to the resort and swim.

2 comments:

auntie mae mae said...

your child scares me how much she looks like me in these pics.

Susan McCool said...

Okay, missy, when were you in San Antonio and how come I didn't know about it???? ;-)