We spent all day yesterday at the
Bankston Ford Dealership trading in my two explorers for a new car. Let me start by saying that this was extremely difficult for me. The white car
in the picture below I have had since I was a senior in high school. Santa Claus brought it to me in 1997. My "baby" was very good to me and I to it. What cut me to the core yesterday was that the dealership and the government called her a "clunker". There is this deal that the
gov't has called cash for clunkers. In essence you get money for your old car to the tune of $3,500. Nice cash for my old car but did they really need to call it a clunker? My other car was special to me because it was the first major purchase that Chris and I made as a married couple. Now both are gone, but hello to my new ride!
Bye Bye wonderful cars. I shall miss you.

Here is a small picture I got from the
Internet. Red sides and white roof. We call it our
BAMA car. Neely Kate loves her own personal moon roof and we love the smooth ride and extra space. Trips to Alabama are going to be so much smoother.
1 comment:
I'm so happy for you guys! That's a nice ride!
Post a Comment