I am still out of town on Christmas vacation and am not able to upload all the pictures from the different Christmas's we celebrated with all the family or from Neely Kate being Neely Kate. She is sitting with me at Nene's house singing songs as I type. Did I mention eating sncks again?! This child is always eaing and never puts on a pound.
The Holidays were nonstop and obviously still continuing. We started off our trip by heading to Nene's house. It is the in between stop between here and Alabama. We spent the first part of the holidays in Mobile with my family. We stayed from Christmas Eve through the Nutcracker Charity Ball in which my little sister was introduced as a debutante. She looked so beautiful that night. She looks like that all the time but it was highlighted the night of the ball. Chris looked dashing as well. It was a very formal event. All the men were in tails and the women in gowns. There was a silent auction. Chris was so proud because he won me a Vera Bradley clutch. I love it and at that point did not own one. There will be pictures added when I get home to add them.
We went to Birmingham early the next moring. I was so tired from the night before. Nelly Kate did not go to bed until 1:30 that morning and Chris and I had to get our things togeher. Our first stop in B'ham was at non other that Milo's. Chris always has to get Milo's. We ate it at Poppy's. From there we dropped off the all the presents and luggage at Granny's and then headed to Aunt Deedie and Uncle Bake's for our fourth Christmas exchange. We received so many wonderful presents. At this point I am wondering if we are going to need a moving truck to get it all home. Uncle Bake made Neely Kate a doll house which I love! I will definitely be adding pics of it. I am glad he is all mine in the wood working world. He is amazing! Neely Kate loved her doll house and played in it constantly, that is when she wasn't playing with her Aunt Krystal.
We also went to a Benton Christmas. I had never been to one before nor had I ever been to that part of Alabama. We went to Grandma Benton's house. This would be Chris's paternal great Grandmother, Neely Kate's great great grandmother. She has three living great great grandparents. Prettly amazing if you ask me.
Chris and Uncle Bake went and got fireworks for New Year's Eve. It has become a tradition. Neely Kate loved to watch them. I tried to get pictures and video put it was way to dark.
As soon as I get home I will upload videos and pictures to share with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment