Here is our first attempt at putting in video. Let me know your thoughts. Neely Kate took my phone and started having a conversation. Watch Out! She could be calling you.
I hope Neely Kate will help you when she gets older but it looks like you only have a 50,50 chance.It seems she is like her dad when it comes to gaming. Hugs and kisses
7 comments:
AWESOME!!!
I can hardly wait to get more videos.It's a great way for us to enjoy her unique personality.
Love to all
This is sooo cute!!! I LOVE the video!!
Great job on the video. She's so cute!
That is so adorable! Neely is very into her conversation!!
I hope Neely Kate will help you when she gets older but it looks like you only have a 50,50 chance.It seems she is like her dad when it comes to gaming.
Hugs and kisses
Sorry wrong video
You know how I am
How cute! I love that she started her conversation the same each time on the phhone. The dusting is also very cute...she was really into it.
Mimi
Post a Comment