I spent a great portion of today cleaning and picking up the NEVER ending mess I live in. I have not dusted since I want to say the beginning of December. I had a ton of it. I was so into the cleanign I even dusted the tops of the ceiling fans. Needless to say I better NOT see a single dust bunny for another week. The vacuum had to be emptied three times (I do not let it get very full before I dump it so don't think it was that bad.). I just did that last Sunday. During all of this I had a little red head helper. Everything I dusted she did to. She dusted her daddy's tv while he was paying bills. I dusted the coffee table, she dusted her music table. I dusted the mantle, she dusted the t.v. stand as you will see in the video. Let's hope this helping continues whe nI really want her to do it.

No comments:
Post a Comment