Neely Kate got a Hokey Pokey Elmo from Santa Claus. She has played with it off and on until recently. I think it has to do with the fact that she struggled to get it to play without Chris or me. Now she can turn it on with ease and I am beginning to think I wish she couldn't do it. Luckily, it is still cute to watch. She dances and dances with it. At times she will just hit the button and stare at it. Needless to say, it has been fun. We are going to take her to My Gym tomorrow. StrollerFit passed out a free coupon for tomorrow and we are taking advantage of it. It is expensive to get her into a monthly class. Maybe I can work something out for the summer. Hopefully we will get some great pics or video. I have a TON to do this weekend so it may be a few days before I can get up another post.

No comments:
Post a Comment