Saturday, October 10, 2009

Our Soccer Girl

Neely Kate finally has her jersey, after 4 weeks of not having one. I guess we will have to grow into it. I asked for an extra small. If that is an extra small, I would hate to see the small. She does have the best number ever, lucky 13, my number growing up.
She wasn't into the game until the end. It was her turn to kick off today and another girl from the other team kicked the ball off instead. Neely Kate got her feelings hurt and ran over to the side of the field crying. I had to pick her up. It took both Chris and I to coax her back into the game. She did great at the very end of the game right when the whistle blew.

1 comment:

Becca said...

She looks so cute. I think it's funny you were number 13, I was number 12. lol