
We went to the Big Pumpkin Farm this afternoon after her Big Sister class and soccer game. We went with our friends from
StrollerFit. Chris didn't go with us. He went to watch the Alabama vs Ole Miss game with a coworker. He would not have enjoyed the mud but I could have used him when Neely Kate had to go potty. I do not fit in a port-a-potty with her. I had to lean in and keep the door open. The concept of bathrooms like that is
OK but the gross factor is more than I can handle.

She doesn't look happy right here but I would not let her hold the little pumpkin. it had mud on it and I did not want the mud on her new football pants. They are really cute. I did let her buy two mini pumpkins for a dollar so I was not the worst mom.

We went on a hayride around the little pumpkin farm and around the back area of the farm. There was a girl getting her
pre-wedding pictures made in front of a tiny white farm church. She got to see the "princess" and it was very pretty, just really cold and damp.

Getting ready to play at the farm with a not so nice looking face. I am very glad we ran into the Patel family. They kept her entertained and I got to talk to adults. Win win situation.
1 comment:
Looks like you all had fun. We ended up at a birthday party and couldn't make it.
Post a Comment