Sunday, August 30, 2009

Need Help

Chris and I have no clue as to what to name our new baby girl. I love family names that are Southern and he seems to only like one name. I do not want a common name seeing that she will have Neely Kate as a big sister. Let me know if you think of any great girl names and help us to end the ongoing debate.

3 comments:

Becca said...

My oldest sister always said if she had had another girl she would have named her Eden (all her girl names start with E)I thought it was cute. If I think of any others I will let you know.

Anonymous said...

I have a friend in B'ham who named her daughter Hannon. I like that and it is different! Yes, I read you blog!!
Katie Butler Crane

e said...

have you seen this site?
http://swistlebabynames.blogspot.com/