Sunday, August 30, 2009

Summer Vacation Anyone?

School has started and so has a large workload. I love my position as the Title One Integrated Specialist for my school. The first week was smooth as far as teaching goes. I do not have students as of yet to work with but I am learning that my position is none stop. I am trying to create my daily schedule and am a bit overwhelmed. I never thought that I would have to plan a time in the day to eat. I wonder what will happen when I return to work in January and have to pump. Life is and will be very interesting.

Needless to say I am exhausted. I have fallen asleep in Neely Kate's bed three times this past week. I fell asleep before she did. She would touch my face and ask, "Mom, are you there?" I have begged her to go to sleep when I do only to be answered to with, "I have to go potty." Luckily she really has had to when she has drug me from my slumber. I can only imagine how tiring it will be with two girls and working. I might have to schedule in a nap time during my work schedule.

No comments: