
Neely Kate in her party outfit. Since she loves pink and the story
Pinkalicious, we decided the theme of her party should be pink.

Pink delicious party favors. Neely Kate picked them out and filled them up. She was a huge helper.

Neely Kate with
Pinkalicious. I had to decorate me classroom door this past May for book week and I decided to save
Pinkalicious for her party. It worked out well.

She was one hot sweet girl. She spent most of the time in her trampoline. This was the first time that she blew out her candles as well, all three of them.

The food and drinks. I tried very hard to keep it all pink. I don't think Chris was loving all the pink. Thanks to everyone who helped get it all ready.
2 comments:
Very cute!
Oh great idea..Reese loves Goldilicious:)) Congrats on the big news and Happy Birthday NK!
Post a Comment