I will have to talk to her about sitting on the ball. It will cause the ball to take the shape of an egg. I guess at her weight it really doesn't matter.Thursday, September 3, 2009
First Soccer Practice
Neely Kate had her first soccer practice tonight. Chris had to take her because I had back to school night and couldn't go. I hated to miss it especially since I want her to play so badly. Chris said she watched at first then got involved. She came home and told me about kicking the ball hard and her new friend which she calls "girl". I will get to take her next week and first game is probably that same weekend.
I will have to talk to her about sitting on the ball. It will cause the ball to take the shape of an egg. I guess at her weight it really doesn't matter.
I will have to talk to her about sitting on the ball. It will cause the ball to take the shape of an egg. I guess at her weight it really doesn't matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So cute!!!!!! Makes me miss soccer practice a little.
Soo cute! Macy played soccer this summer and loved it! Good Luck on girl names...we had a super hard time as well!
Post a Comment