I took Neely Kate to a StrollerFriends play date for a petting zoo and egg hunt. She had a blast as these pictures tell. I posted a bunch of them but had a ton to choose from.
She was obsessed with feeding the animals. She really liked the blue chicks. I wonder why? :)
This had to be the cutest bunny I have ever seen.
I was shocked that she wanted to mess with the pigs or the goats. One thing she did not go near was the ducks. See ducks do StrollerFit for the reason why we now fear the bird. They are great for getting her to eat her food though.
Loving on the chicks.
Playing with the eggs she collected. No I did not make the basket. It is from my wedding. I figured it would be easy to spot amongst the other Easter baskets. I was right.
Collecting her eggs.
She adores this friend and had to follow her throughout the hunt. She loves the big kids. I think she views herself as one. No baby for this mommy anymore.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment