Sunday, April 12, 2009

Marching Band

Neely Kate has this new fondness for playing as if she were a member of a marching band. We have to pull out her drums and the ladybug with the metal circles on it that you bang. Can you tell I never had an interest in band things? I do not know what it is called. If it wasn't athletic, I wanted nothing to do with it.
Anyway, Neely Kate has to wear the drum while I have to bang on the lady bug and we have to march around the house. Not only are we marching but we are singing as well. Songs of choice for this band leader; Itsy Bitsy Spider, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and the Alphabet. Random fact but did you know that the Alphabet song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star both use the same tune? One of my students told me that and it is true. Sing it yourself.Too cute in this band uniform.
In mid song. It is hard to play and capture pictures. I did manage to get it in video but the video is to long to upload.

I think this is round three but whose counting?



1 comment:

auntie mae mae said...

you are almost 29 and you never realized that they were the same tune. sad