Sunday, April 12, 2009

Being Silly

Sometimes it is okay to just be silly.
This picture was taken a long time ago but I am just finding time to sit in quiet and get some blogging done. Neely Kate had this obsession with playing with these antiqueish, I know that is not a word but it works, napkins and doilies. She would take and retake them out of the bag constantly. You were really unfortunate if you were the chosen one to play with. Lucky for me, Mary Claire (Aw Care) had to do it the whole time.
I love this picture. Neely Kate was full of giggles. She was burying her head in the pillows with her rear end up in the air. Due to the fact she had on big girl panties I decided not to air those. She reminded me of an ostrich. She giggled for 5 minutes as she played this little game. How I wish times were always like this.


No comments: