Saturday, January 31, 2009
Yeah Again!
Having to take these days off of work due to Neely Kate's first ever cold have been good for potty training. She has only had 1 bm in her diaper in the past few days. She has been leaving what she calls "baby poopy" in the potty. Yes, they do look like babies but I am thrilled that they are even coming out at all. She has been on miralax since OCTOBER. Maybe her insides are finally getting back to normal. I can not complain if this is her only issue. She has only been sick 2 and a half times since her birth. I count the episode when we went to the e.r. for dehydration at the age of 3 months as a half because she really wasn't sick. She had a 24 hour throw up bug a year ago and now the cold with a high fever. I am one lucky/unlucky mommy. Now all I need to do is get her to tell me she needs to go instead of me asking or taking her every 30 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment