We went to Boomerangs for a Saturday play date after StrollerFit with our StrollerFit friends. Boomerangs is a children's place full of huge inflatables. It is a true fun house and Neely Kate loved this place and most importantly, the company she was keeping. She got to hang out with her men for 2 hours and do nothing but play. I loved this place because she could go wild and it was cheap. She looks like such a big girl in the pictures and I am having a difficult time with this. My baby is long gone and my toddler is here to stay. She is a big girl now mommy.
Finally brave enough to go down the really high slide.
Getting ready to go . I really loved this inflatable. It was one of the ones I was invisible from mommy until I reached the top of the slide.
Playing with my friends in the toddler area. I did not stay here long. Why you ask? I am a big girl and need to act like one in every way.
Sliding with boyfriend 1 and boyfriend 2. My Goga says for my mommy to watch out for me because I am going to be just like her.
I told you I loved this slide.
What? You didn't believe me?

1 comment:
The one of her sliding down the slide is perfect!
Post a Comment