Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lost in Translation

Neely Kate has a few new sayings that get me laughing. I do not know if it is the way she is saying them or because she is not using them correctly.
  1. "It's too big mommy." This is referring to my shirts as I change them because I do not like how they look. If only they were too big.
  2. "It's not to big." Referring to what I put on or what goes on her new Cinderella toy.
  3. "Go StrollerFit." As we pass the hospital where we do go for classes.
  4. "No medicine." Saline solution for her nose. She doesn't run thankfully.
  5. "Me help you." She wants me to hold her.
  6. "No rocka the baby." Not wanting me to rock her to bed. She would rather be up.

There are others but she wants me to "hup" (help) her build a castle. "Come on mommy. Let's go."

No comments: