Saturday, January 31, 2009

Girl's Night In

Neely Kate and I had a girl's night in, inside her castle that is. I thought it would be really fun and special if the girls crawled inside the castle together in their pjs, ate popcorn, and watched a princess movie. Neely Kate was really excited about it. So were the dogs because they both wanted to get in the castle. I think they just wanted our popcorn. I got each of us our own SMALL bag of popcorn, set up blankets for us to lay on and Cinderella pillows to rest on. Daddy captured our special time on film for us. I must have been way tired or pulled a typical Bethany, get so excited about something that I make myself sick and tired, because I fell asleep during our second movie, The Jungle Book. Here is our Girls Night In.

No comments: