Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bubbles

My principal gave me a gift bag of little things for the work I did on the Science Fair, I am in charge of it, and inside it were two bottles of bubbles. These are not just any bubbles but ones that stick. This brings a new interest and fondness of them. They can stick around forever. I opened the pack as I was packing for a funeral and blew them to occupy Miss Neely Kate. When we returned Sunday night there were still some stuck to things that she had not seen. I love watching her. She has this thing where she gets it to stick to her finger and then bring it up to her face to pop it. She collects the residue on her fingers and then gets you to wipe it off. That is if you can catch her before she wipes it on her pants. Sticking the bubble to her nose to pop it.

I love this picture.

Showing me her bubbles.

Jumping for joy over the bubbles.

Gracie got caught in the bubbles. Yes, those are stuck to her.

No comments: