
Mom came to town to take care of Neely Kate, and Chris in a way, for a week while I went to camp for a few days with my students. To thank her, we took her to the Texas State Fair. Mom loves the fair and we figured that it would be an extra pair of hands to take care of the every moving Neely Kate. Here we are with Big Tex.

Taking a moment to say cheese in the petting farm area. We got to see a lot of baby animals.

Neely Kate demanded to ride the horses and I gave in knowing that it was not going to be pleasant. She cried the entire time. I tried to tell her we were riding on Cinderella's horse but nothing worked. That was the longest ride of my life. Mom and Chris had a good time laughing.

The best seat in the house is the one on daddy's shoulders. This would prove to be true when the parade came through at night fall. He is getting ready for when we take her to Disney World.
No comments:
Post a Comment