Every year, Chris and I take Neely Kate to the Dallas Arboretum to see the pumpkins and to take her picture. We have done this every year since she was born. I mark how much she has grown by comparing her to the pumpkins. Her hair blends in so well that I really can't resist.
Starring at the pumpkin animals.
This was Neely Kate's favorite part of the day. I am so glad I packed an extra pair of clothes. my main reason was because I did not want her smocked dress to get really dirty. I didn't plan on their being pumpkins in the water fountain that she just had to kick.
"My pumpkins," is what she said when I placed her on the stacks of pumpkins everywhere. She pitched the biggest fits when we made her get off. She wanted them to all be hers.
The girls in the pumpkin house where daddy kept them very well.

No comments:
Post a Comment