I attempted to make Neely Kate's Halloween costume this year because I figure this will probably be the last year I can really control what she is. I really did not want her to be Cinderella. Our house is becoming a castle, this is a hint to family members to please halt the princess gifts for the holidays. She has plenty.
This is the first time I have ever made any thing close to wearable. I even taught myself how to make button holes. Not one of them look the same but it is an animal print and not even noticeable. There are other pictures that were not taken by cell phone but I do not have time to upload them. It is late and I need to go to sleep.

Neely Kate in her costume getting ready to attend StrollerFit in her costume. I took the extra fabric, it only took a fourth a yard to make her dress, and made a wrap skirt to be Wilma.
Neely Kate waiting for class to start. She had a blast seeing her friends in their costumes, Our friend Chris did an amazing job making class fun for the mommies and the babies. 

1 comment:
She looked so cute!!!
Post a Comment