Monday, November 10, 2008

Neely Kate Does Halloween

Here is the Pebbles outfit I made. She actually liked being in it and refused to let her daddy take it off. We decided to make the Thursday before Halloween StrollerFit Halloween. We all dressed up our babies and had a blast. Neely Kate decided to bring "Bama Girl" with her that my mom had just sent.
We tried to get a group shot of all the children but you try to wrangle several children ages 4 months to 5 years. Impossible. At least she sat this time.

Neely Kate's dress took 1/4 a yard of fabric so I decided to take a part of the remaining fabric and create a skirt for me. I had to teach Restore the Core after StrollerFit so I need not get a real costume. I did wear bones that I made in my hair and placed a few on my necklace. I do not look good in the picture at all but it is the memory that was made that counts.

I took Neely Kate trick or treating while Chris stayed at home to answer the doorbell. She was so excited to go but then got all shy and I had to carry her most of the way. We spent a good bit of time out because the weather was nice and she liked looking for Cinderella and Prince Charming. We actually found him, some daddy was dressed up as a king. She would tell me often that she was scared and I was to huup her, no misspelling there. That is what she says when she wants to be held. She would also place my hand in the candy jars when people would offer it to her.



3 comments:

auntie mae mae said...

You really need to find the picture of me as Peebles and compare. Finally a real update, I'm so proud:) tell her "aw care" will see her soon!!

Becca said...

You all looked great! She is very photogenic. It looked like she had fun at the Arboretum.

e said...

Precious Neely Kate..I'm impressed with your creativity Bethany! Now will you please move to Mobile and teach stroller fit?? I have some core restoring I'd LOVE to do!