A Major BREAK.
Here is what I have done this past month. A real massage and good night sleep is in order don't you think?
1. Taught school every day to students who also need a break
2. Taught StrollerFit and Restore the Core, my favorite thing to do
3. Had some friends over
4. Cleaned up attic because we realized we have some friends up there
5. Organized the garage, ongoing since October
6. Laundry loads daily, I attempted big girl panties for NK, soo not ready
7. Planned and organized Science Night for my school
8. Met up with friends I haven't seen in a few months
9. Planned Christmas Presents
10. Parties
The list is short but constant. I need a clone or a helper.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hang in there, you break is coming. Dn't worry about the PT, she barely turned 2. When she is ready it will happen.
Post a Comment