Monday, August 25, 2008
School has Started
No other comment really. I have my work cut out for me this year, not from a discipline aspect but from an educational one. I am hoping the summer is to blame for the students not remembering much. This question stumped most of my students today, first day back granted, and let's see how you do. What is the freezing point of water in degrees Celsius?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
0 degrees C and 32 degrees F? I hope the rest of the week/year go better.
I have an answer but I'm not 100% sure I'm correct, so I'll have to go look it up now. Yesterday, I took a test over nursing stuff that I totally USED to know and I felt so dumb... if you don't use it, you lose it!!!
0... right??
you've got me!
Hi Bethany! It's Mandy from high school. My mom never got me your mom's number so I could call you about the reunion. Then I remembered your blog that Mary Claire gave me the address to. So anyway, Neely Kate is so precious! I love reading about her. If you want to e-mail me my address is mhpugh@bellsouth.net or my home phone is 251-679-9796. I hope to talk to you soon!
Post a Comment