Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Neely Kate

Happy 2nd Birthday to a very SPECIAL little girl.

This is her party outfit. She loves her "BooBots".

My baby girl turned 2 last Monday and I am finally getting to post pictures. Blame having to return to school as to why I am just now getting to it. I can not believe how fast it has gone by.

5 comments:

Becca said...

Love her pictures! They are so cute! Have a good day tomorrow!

Lindsay said...

I am so sad I missed the big #2 party! Trust me I would have preferred to be with you guys then where I was! Miss you guys!!! xoxox

Mimi said...

Such a pretty girl. I know she had a happy birthday.
Mimi

Mimi said...

Neely Kate is such a pretty girl. I know she had a happy birthday!
Mimi

Mimi said...

She sure does look pretty in her pictures. I'd love to see her.
Mimi