Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fishy Kisses

Neely Kate has gotten a fish for her birthday, we got the present today since it is crazy until her birthday, and she loves it. She has called him by three different names so far, Rella (guess where that came from), Nemo and Bama. We will see which one makes the final cut. She got to get a castle to go in the fish's house and she did not want to let the fish have it at all. It was "MY STUFF, MY CASTLE." She did not get the option and had to share with the fish. I hope it lasts.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Haha, how cute. Love the doggy ears/pig tails!

Anonymous said...

So adorable!!! Kalie and I are going to miss seeing you guys now that school is starting! Hope your years gets off to a great start!

Kelly said...

I'm betting on "Rella". Tell Miss Neely Kate that her Mimitoo said Happy Birthday, I love her, and wish I could be there!