I'm so sorry about your loss.Mimi
Bethany so sorry about your Nene. We'll be thinking about you guys.
I am so sorry. I hope you were able to say goodbye. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
I'm so sorry about your loss, Bethany. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
I'm so sorry to hear that, Bethany, but glad that you got to be there. Big hugs...
I'm so sorry for your loss. Your family will be in our prayers :)
Bethany,I'm sorry to hear that. We'll be thinking about you & your family.
I'm sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I'm so sorry about your loss.
Mimi
Bethany so sorry about your Nene. We'll be thinking about you guys.
I am so sorry. I hope you were able to say goodbye. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
I'm so sorry about your loss, Bethany. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
I'm so sorry to hear that, Bethany, but glad that you got to be there. Big hugs...
I'm so sorry for your loss. Your family will be in our prayers :)
Bethany,
I'm sorry to hear that. We'll be thinking about you & your family.
I'm sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Post a Comment