Neely Kate was invited to a friend's birthday this weekend and she had a blast. She loved every aspect and really loved the car she got to bring home. She still drives it on the t.v. table with her three princess cars. Thank you for inviting us.
Playing with the birthday boy and the awesome bubbles.
I really need to put a fan in front of her bubbles so that I do not have to blow them.
Waiting in the circle for the adults to hide the cars for us. I only found one.
My favorite thing to do was hang and swing like a monkey. Mommy did not have to help me up at all. I reached for the bar and then swung myself over and over. I would also pull my legs up. I am very strong and my daddy needs to buy me some backyard toys so that I be like a monkey even more.
I LOVE jumping on the trampoline!
I really enjoyed walking over this little bridge. Thank you Goga for the pretty outfit.
I said that I looked pretty to mommy.
How cool it was to swing in the green Caterpillar.
I said that I looked pretty to mommy.
Did you know it hung on yellow ropes mommy?
I do not like getting buried in the balls. Mommy get me out please.

1 comment:
Neely Kate is really growing, isn't she. She looks like she had a real blast!
Mimi
Post a Comment