Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pumpkin Farm

Millie and I went to the pumpkin farm in Celina today with a few of our friends from Baby Bootcamp (formally StrollerFit). She did not care for the sheep and even cried when one tried to take the cup of food out of my hand. We just looked at the animals from a distance after that. Millie liked playing with the small pumpkins and the hay from the hayride. I made the turkey shirt she is wearing.

She climbed off the hay by herself. She was so proud of herself.
Say cheese.

This pumpkin had a hole in the top and was stuffed with hay.
I told her not to put her hand in it as it was gross and this is what I get.
Notice the look on her face.
Sweet girl.

So strong like mommy.


She looks like such a big girl.
Trying to decide what she thought about this hayride tractor thing.

Happy Fall Y'all!

The girls.

1 comment:

Becca said...

What great pictures. She looked so cute as Minnie. Loved seeing NK"s pictures too.